Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Toowoomba Holiday Part 2

 
Ok, well the first day with the girls went well, Kaitlyn, Hannah and I headed into town, as I had to book into the unit I rented for the time I was in town.  Emma had to go to daycare, so it was arranged for me to pick her up in the afternoon.  When she saw me she cried, then ran up to me for a cuddle, that made me feel great.  As it was a rather hot day, we went and got an iced chocolate each, then headed back to the unit.  Suzy came later and picked up Emma.
 
The big girls and I decided that as we didn't really do any grocery shopping we would go out for dinner, Hannah was given the job of choosing where we would do dinner, she wanted Pizza at Pizza Hut, on arriving the restuarant had closed down, she was really disappointed as she loved the all you can eat Pizza, and the dessert bar.  So the next choice was Sizzler, what a disappointment that was, took forever to get Kaitlyn's dinner, then they didn't serve the famous bread, not very happy, the girls really did enjoy the dessert bar though.
 

 
As you can see both girls were pretty happy with the dessert bar, I think they really liked being able to go up and help themselves, both had 2 servings each, I think Hannah pocketed some lollies from the dessert bar though, funny girl.
 
The best part of the day was bed time, we were all pretty tired from a pretty busy day, so it was into my bed for story time, and cuddles before sleep time.
 


As you can see we had some laughs, enjoying being together again, of course both girls wanted to sleep with me, even though there were 2 comfy beds in the spare room, I think from memory that Hannah got to sleep with me the first night, the bed was not quite big enough for the 3 of us.  It was nice knowing I had 1 of my girls sleeping next to me, Hannah is a bit of a bed hog as I found out, and insisted throughout the night to be as close as possible to me, with me nearly falling out during the night.

 


1 comment: