Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Toowoomba Holiday Continued

Wow, it's been a while since I posted anything, I was intending on keeping this Blog up to date.
Anyway, back to the Toowoomba Holiday.
For the first week at least it was pretty warm in Toowoomba, unusual, but kind of nice, the girls and I enjoyed quite a few visits to the local Pool.
Little Emma Louise really wanted me to see how clever she is with her swimming in the girls Pool they had at home.  As you can see, she was pretty happy being in the Pool, but not impressed when it was time to get out, funny little girl.
 

 



She is such a funny little girl, I love her so much, apparently she didn't want to get out of the pool, or out of her bathers.
 
Anyway, as Kaitlyn had her DDD, it was Hannah's turn next.  Hannah and I have always enjoyed going to the Coffee Club in town together, again I forgot my phone, so no photo's of this DDD.  I can tell you though that we had a great time, lots of chatting and laughing.  The plan was to go to Gelatissimo Cafe for icecream as dessert, however Hannah, was deadset intent on having dessert at the Coffee Club, the cakes they had on display just looked way too good, as well as Gelatissimo Cafe Gelato.  We shared a chocolate brownie then headed up to get Gelato.  Hannah chose Chocolate, it was quite funny, Hannah being Hannah, dropped hers, only a few sprinkles added, a quick clean up and it was as good as new.....  We both had a good chuckle about it.  Then it was off home to our holiday home.  Hot Milo each, showers and into bed.  Hannah was happy to have me all to herself for the night. 
 
 
She is my beautiful girl, I love you Hannah Jane Yates

1 comment: