Friday, March 8, 2013

Toowoomba Holday - My Birthday - Amazing Race - Part 3

Ok, both Kaitlyn and Hannah had a good play at Webb Park.  It appears as though I didn't get any photo's of the massive slide at the park, again Hannah loves it, Kaitlyn is very cautious, I have been on it on a previous visit with the girls, it's quite long and steep, meaning you end up going down rather fast, quite possibly faster than I would like, as at the end you usually end up stacking it.  I will add some photo's of it with the girls in another post.

Well the next clue had us go to Queens Park, pretty much in the centre of Toowoomba, a wonderful park, all the girls love, we have had many a great picnic and play here.  There is a music section, which is where our next clue was, again I failed to take any photo's here.  There was a challenge though once we found the next clue, the three of us had to join as one using elastic, me being in the middle, Kaitlyn to my right and Hannah to my left, so Hannah's right leg was joined to my left leg and Kaitlyn's left leg was joined to my right leg, we then had to make our way to the other play ground.  This was quite a challenge, it was very funny, I'm sure a few people got a good laugh at the three of us, I ended up cutting loose and Hannah and Kaitlyn continued on.  We then had to find Suzy and Emma, for the end of the Amazing Race.

I have to acknowledge that Suzy did a fantastic job in setting this up, it took a fair bit of planning, it was really nice, I did appreciate it.  At the end we found Suzy and Emma at a table all set up for a birthday picnic, even a birthday cake, and best of all some more Emma kisses and cuddles.



How cute is this little girl, love you Emma Louise Yates.


My girls and birthday cake.








After some cake and morning tea, it was time to play, the girls especially Emma were very patient, and were dying to play, Emma just loves the swing, especially when I'm pushing, she insists on being pushed higher, and faster, a real little dare devil, but a pretty damn cute one at that.

Well that's about it for the amazing race, it was a fantastic morning, with lots of fun and laughter.  Emma was getting tired, and needed to go home for a nap, due to it being pretty hot, Kaitlyn and Hannah wanted to go to the local pool for a swim, we were then going up to Highfields for dinner, also so Emma and I could have some more fun together playing, she is just so adorable, very independant, so wanting to do things for herself, you'll see this in future Blog's.

1 comment: