Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Along Came Emma

December 2010, along came Emma Louise, she is growing into a really gorgeous little girl, although she is quick to tell me now that she is not a little girl, "I'm a big girl Daddy".  

There have been quite a few sleep overs at Daddy's house on my visits to the Gold Coast, over the past few visits we have graduated from 1 night every few days, most nights.  We are really starting to build a special bond, it's great that she wants to spend time with me, we do have lots of fun together, Emma is a very confident 'big' girl, although she can be shy at times, she knows what she wants, what she likes, is especially picky when it comes to what she wears.

These are a few of my favourite baby photos of Emma












































  

No comments:

Post a Comment