Friday, April 5, 2013

Indoor Picnics and Fun

As I have said before the weather was a little bit all over the place, so on those days when we didn't get to the park, we had indoor picnic's together, we went to the shops and the girls picked a few things that they would like, lots of fun.
I like Sarsaparilla, Kaitlyn and Hannah do not, I was told that Emma doesn't like it either, I beg to differ, the evidence is clear, she loved it, could not get enough of it.
Emma doesn't mind a little Nutella on a spoon, a habit she has picked up form her big sisters, as you can see she really does love being with her 2 big sisters, Emma has a small spoon with a little Nutella on it.
I think they are watching Brave, I'm sure this is a movie that Grandma took them too see at some stage.
The girls did eat healthy meals quite often whilst with me, there is nothing wrong with a treat every now and then, I am also very strict with the brushing of teeth. 
Sorry, I got side tracked, back to indoor picnics and fun.
Hannah just loves the 'little red sausages' so we had them for one of our picnics.

1 comment:

  1. Indoor picnics are so much fun, and yes, I took Kaity & Hannah to see "Brave", I loved it too. I think treats are good, as you have always cooked great healthy meals all their lives, we think you're an awesome Daddy xxx

    ReplyDelete