Saturday, April 27, 2013

Buddy

Someone I haven't written about yet is Buddy.... Our dog....  To be honest I didn't really want another dog after Julie passed away, the girls really wanted a puppy, and I suppose I was talked into it.  Along came Buddy.  He has been a great mate, I took him to obedience school, he did do pretty well, however he is easily distracted, as I used to find out when we went jogging together, he was my jogging partner, he loved going for a run.
 
Whilst in Toowoomba I got to see my Buddy boy, I could tell he recognised me, he was so excited.  He is just the most well natured dog, and just craves attention, loves the rain and digging holes, playing in muddy puddles.
 

























 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see he loves his soccer ball, he loves any ball, as long as someone is willing to kick or throw one he'll play all day, a beautiful well natured friend.
 
 
 


1 comment: