Sunday, August 31, 2014

I'm Back

Well it's been over 12 months since I have put anything up on my Blog, I've been a little slack, my girls have been wanting me to continue with little stories and photo's.  So much has happened over the past 12 months, over the past few days I've been sorting through photo's, I thought I would start with some photo's of life up here on Mornington Island.

Fishing Trips


Queen Fish, great fun to catch, as they put up a massive fight, usually put them back in once landed.


Little Mangrove Jack


My very first Barramundi


  Another Barramundi


The same small Mangrove Jack


My Spanish Mackeral, best fishing day ever.....



Smaller Spanish Mackeral


Went out in the work boat to break in the new motors, glad I took my rod with me this day, Spanish Mackeral, smashed my favourite lure, it needed new hooks after this.... I was getting paid to catch this....  I really love my job sometimes.....



3 comments:

  1. Had Adrian greener for dinner tonight and was asking about you. I said I always see photos of you fishing - and then this pops up. :) He said to say hi and he will drop in for some fish next time in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure he would be visiting Mornington Island, he's more than welcome to if he can fly me off : )

    ReplyDelete