Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gold Coast and Mornington Island Visits

Wow, I've been pretty lazy, it's been 6 months since I've posted anything on my Blog.
In June, for the school holidays, I was able to have Kaitlyn and Hannah come up and for a holiday, just the 3 of us.  Emma was still a bit young to spend so much time away from her mother.
 
I flew down to the Gold Coast to pick up the girls, I hadn't seen them for nearly 6 months, there were lots of happy tears, along with big hugs and kisses at the airport.  With the 3 most special girls in the whole world again.
 





 
It was great to hold my girls again.  We only had one night on the Gold Coast, as Kaitlyn, Hannah and I were flying out for Mornington Island the next morning.
 
 
Kaitlyn, Hannah and I went to get some afternoon tea, I think the excitement tired poor little Emma out.  Isn't she just beautiful.
 
 
Emma was pretty happy with the doughnuts.
 
 
Last cuddle for the evening.
 
Emma came to see us off early then next morning, I think she was a little jealous she wasn't coming with her big sisters.
Hannah had a few tears, she hadn't been away from her mother for more than a few nights, once in the air she was fine, and all excited about the adventure ahead.
 

1 comment: