Sunday, December 30, 2012

Introduction


G'day I’m Darren. Single Daddy to Kaitlyn, Hannah Jane and my little Emma Louise, the three most beautiful, awesomest girls in the world. I love them all to the Moon and back, Forever and Always, No matter what and that is the truth.

I decided to name this blog Single Daddy as my life changed dramatically in July 2012, that was the month I became a Single Daddy. Anyway, as a result I moved away from my girls, for personal and work reasons, I hope they understand why I have made this move and don't hold it against me, I want this blog to be a record of my new life, for my girls to look at and see what their Daddy is doing, so they know that I am always thinking of them and that I love them very much, that each and every day I long to hold them again, talk with them, play with them, to hold a hand, wipe away sad tears.

I want them to know that this is a temporary move, I will come back, to be there for them whenever they need a Daddy cuddle, my leave priority will always be about coming back to my girls, and spending that precious time with them, I can't wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment